Monday, April 19, 2010


Hi! My name is Ruzaimi. You guys can call me Zai! Well, my role in Dream-maker is Publicity. My job of being in Publicity is to snap photos and take videos behind the scene. I learnt alot of things through this experience. The process was like a tornado chasing us!! (MR TZANG =0) We were not able to even take our own sweet time cause when a tornado strikes us, it really strikes us big time!! So, we needed to rush for everything. Though we had a tornado constantly striking us, I really enjoyed taking pictures of the talents. I even learnt new skills in photography too. Dexter, our senior, told me, "If you got any opportunity to take nice pictures, just shoot it! Don't waste anytime!" That sentence really inspired me alot. At first when i got to duty, I lost my self-esteem. But after hearing advices and encouragement from Dexter and the lecturers, I gained my self-esteem back. Thanks to Dexter and the lecturers for their constant encouragement which has mould me to be a true DREAM-MAKER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment