Monday, April 12, 2010

Heyy, i'm Falaah the sound-man for VIKI shoot. Afiq was a sound man too. We had James along with us being our mentor. Being the one to hold the boom-mic, it was challenging and tideous. But i survived the shoot eventually. I had a great experience in recording sounds for filming. There are no easy way to get out of this but I learned how to endure along with it. There was teamwork and strong bonding among the year 2s and us. I liked working with them as it increased my responsibility level. The efforts put together was well. There was a fair chance to learn and enjoy myself as well. If i have a chance to work with this team again, i would really love to :)

Signin off,
Falaah, ur soundman

3 comments:

  1. Great job sound people. The most quiet, yet the most efficient. We've james to thank, and the arm muscles of Afiq and Falaah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone have fun... Key thing have fun and you will be able to do better stuff then you think you might do... I would like to Thanks Afiq and Falaah... I have fun working with them, and that make my job easier on set...


    James Choong

    ReplyDelete